Making it Happen: “I Want to Be Beautiful”
Make Me Beautiful!
Tell me what you don’t like about yourself. Fictional doctors Christian Troy and Sean McNamara popularized this catchphrase on Nip/Tuck over the show’s 7-year run. While a real cosmetic surgery consultation is far more subtle and less dramatic, the quote captures the essence of why most patients find themselves walking through the doors of F.A.C.E. of Beverly Hills. There’s something they’re looking to improve about themselves. To improve their self-esteem. To be beautiful.
Sometimes the procedure has the goal of an incredible transformation, such as a rhinoplasty that completely transforms the entire appearance of the face. Other times, it is a subtle reduction of wrinkles to restore youth. At the end of the day, it is the doctor’s job to determine the right procedure to leave a patient walking out the door more confidently than they did walking in.
So how can Face of Beverly Hills and award-winning plastic surgeon Dr. McCoy Lee Moretz make you feel beautiful and correct whatever it is that you don’t like about yourself? Read on for various procedures performed by the skilled team of Dr. Mac and the staff of Face of Beverly Hills.
Are you searching for a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon known for his skill in cosmetic procedures across the entire body? Dr. McCoy Lee Moretz has a particular specialty in facial cosmetic procedures. He can help you look beautiful by accentuating the features you lack and desire.
Dr. Mac performs the following facial procedures at Face of Beverly Hills:
- Mac Couture Lift – A facelift, also known as a rhytidectomy, is one of the number one proven solutions for anti-aging. It’s designed to remove many signs of aging by removing areas of fat and tightening the underlying muscles.
- Dracula Therapy – This non-surgical approach to wrinkled skin uses a patient’s own blood to create a solution known Platelet-Rich Plasma. PRP is considered non-invasive with minimal to no recovery time.
- Fillers (Botox) – Botox still remains a household name, at least in the industry of cosmetic surgery. And trust us. It’s not going anywhere! BOTOX® gives a quick, visible improvement to facial wrinkles resulting in smoother skin lasting for up to 4 months.
- Lipo Transfers & Fillers – Lipo Transfer has particularly strong success in removing the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles due to the partial permanent ingrowth of a percentage of the fat cells to the injection site. Fillers may be recommended in other cases where lipo transfer is not possible or advisable for certain situations.
- Mid Facelift – Midface suspension, also known as a cheek or midface lift, corrects sagging midfacial tissues by surgically positioning them up and to the side.
- Forehead Lift – A forehead lift can be used to correct issues such as wrinkles and frown lines with sagging brows. Additionally, forehead lifts can solve issues with lost elasticity in the forehead skin.
Ear & Nose Procedures
Ear Surgery – Otoplasty most commonly is performed on patients with ears that protrude excessively against their wishes. Furthermore, ear pinning and earlobe reconstruction are common elements of a successful surgery.
Rhinoplasty – Also known as a “nose job”, corrective surgery to the nose can enhance facial harmony by correcting the bridge, tip, dorsal hump, nostrils, and more. Many patients who feel their nose distracts from the appearance of the rest of their face choose rhinoplasty to quickly resolve the issue.
Dr. Moretz performs hair restoration treatment for thinning hair through Dracula Hair Therapy. Named because of its use of a patient’s own blood, Dracula Hair Therapy utilizes PRP injections directly into the scalp.
PRP contains growth factors and works by stimulating cells within the follicular bulge. As a result, the hair shaft becomes naturally younger, thicker, stronger, and healthier looking. This procedure works for both men and women.
Looking for beautiful eyes? Dr. Mac offers the following procedures:
- SmartLook Lid Refreshening – Safe and dependable under-the-skin delivery of laser energy is maximized for skin replenishment and thus maximizing skin support.
- Eyelid Surgery – Also known as blepharoplasty, this corrective procedure removes puffiness and bags under the eyes that can even impact vision if not addressed.
- Endotine Browlift – A browlift is sometimes referred to as a forehead lift. Generally, the method of raising the eyebrows originates with the forehead. There is more than one method to this procedure and Dr. Moretz can recommend the one that is best for you.
The main procedure performed on the neck at Face of Beverly Hills by Dr. McCoy Moretz is the neck lift. Skin rejuvenation of the neck can also be approached under ‘Skin Procedures’.
A Neck Lift, or lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the jawline and neck.
SmartLook Skin Refreshening can restore years to the look of your skin. It is a stand-alone procedure for the face and neck skin. Over the years, we’ve had several patients request this procedure and find themselves happy with the results. No patients have reported any negative effects on skin pigmentation regardless of skin type/ethnic heritage.
Dr. Mac also recommends many ways to maintain the health and youthful appearance of your skin with his Lifestyle for Beautiful Skin.
Dr. McCoy Lee Moretz offers two primary methods of cosmetic surgery to the body and both of them involve lipo.
Smart Lipo is often a preferred procedure because of how non-invasive the process is. Smart Lipo utilizes a laser that is used to target pockets of unwanted fat, the cells of which are then dissolved into fluid which is flushed from the body.
Vaser Hi-Def LipoSculpting, or VASER Lipo, is one of the most revolutionary methods available of transforming your body into everything you dreamed it could be. VASER stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. This procedure can produce impressive results after treating areas of fat with ultrasound energy, allowing the gentler removal of fat cells with a lower suction pressure than traditional liposuction. You can watch Dr. Moretz demonstrate the results on a real patient in this video.
Choose Dr. Mac Moretz
Dr. McCoy Lee Moretz, a renowned Beverly Hills Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, welcomes you to a new standard of professionalism and surgical skill in cosmetic surgery.
Let F.A.C.E. of Beverly Hills’ expert surgeon Dr. Mac Moretz shape your physical persona not to society’s image of perfection, but to your own individual perception of a happier, more confident you.
To contact Dr. Moretz, call 310-385-9019 or complete the contact form at the bottom of the page. Additionally, please check out our informative blog articles. To view the latest entries in our Beverly Hills plastic surgery blog, please visit this page. We thank you for your interest in F.A.C.E. of Beverly Hills and hope you find this information helpful.