Make Me Beautiful
“Tell me what you don’t like about yourself.”
Fictional doctors Christian Troy and Sean McNamara popularized this catchphrase on the TV show Nip/Tuck over the course of a 7-year run from 2003-2010 on the FX Network. While a real consultation is far more subtle and less dramatic, the quote captures the essence of why most patients find themselves walking through the doors of Face of Beverly Hills. There is something they are looking to improve about themselves so they can walk more confidently through their daily life.
Sometimes the procedure has the goal of an incredible transformation, such as a rhinoplasty that completely transforms the entire appearance of the face. Other times, it is a subtle reduction of wrinkles to restore youth. At the end of the day, it is the doctor’s job to determine the right procedure to leave a patient walking out the door more confidently than they did walking in.
So how can Face of Beverly Hills and award-winning plastic surgeon Dr. McCoy Lee Moretz make you feel beautiful and correct whatever it is that you don’t like about yourself? Read on for various procedures performed by the skilled team of Dr. Mac and the staff of Face of Beverly Hills.
Face, Nose & Ear Procedures
Dr. McCoy Lee Moretz, a skilled Beverly Hills plastic surgeon known for his skill in cosmetic procedures across the entire body, has a particular specialty in facial cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Mac performs the following facial procedures at Face of Beverly Hills:
- Mac Couture Lift – A facelift, also known as a rhytidectomy, is one of the number one proven solutions for anti-aging as it is designed to remove many obvious signs of aging such as wrinkles by removing areas of fat and tightening the underlying muscles.
- Rhinoplasty – Also known as a “nose job”, corrective surgery to the nose can enhance facial harmony by correcting the bridge, tip, dorsal hump, nostrils, and more. Many patients with noses that they feel distract from the appearance of the rest of their face choose rhinoplasty to quickly resolve the issue.
- Ear Surgery – Otoplasty most commonly is performed on patients with ears that protrude excessively against their wishes. Ear pinning and earlobe reconstruction are common elements of a successful surgery.
- Dracula Therapy – This non-surgical approach to wrinkled skin uses a patient’s own blood to create a solution known as PRP, or platelet-rich plasma. PRP is considered non-invasive with minimal to no recovery time.
- Fillers (Botox) – Botox still remains a household name, at least in the industry of cosmetic surgery, and it is not going anywhere! BOTOX® gives a quick, visible improvement to facial wrinkles resulting in smoother skin lasting for up to 4 months.
- Lipo Transfers & Fillers – Lipo Transfer has particularly strong success in removing the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles due to the partial permanent ingrowth of a percentage of the fat cells to the injection site. Fillers may be recommended in other cases where lipo transfer is not possible or advisable for certain situations.
- Mid Facelift – Midface suspension, also known as a cheek or midface lift, corrects sagging midfacial tissues by surgically positioning them up and to the side.
- Forehead Lift – A forehead lift can be used to correct issues such as wrinkles and frown lines with sagging brows and lost elasticity in the forehead skin over time due to gravity.
Dr. Moretz performs hair restoration treatment for thinning hair through Dracula Hair Therapy. So named because of its use of a patient’s own blood, Dracula Hair Therapy utilizes PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, injections directly to the scalp. PRP contains growth factors and works by stimulating stem cells within the follicular bulge to make the hair shaft naturally younger, thicker, stronger and healthier looking.
Dr. Moretz also offers stem cell-infused PRP therapy for hair loss via Stem Cells LA.
For eyes, Dr. Mac offers the following procedures:
- SmartLook Lid Refreshening – Safe and dependable under-the-skin delivery of laser energy is maximized for skin replenishment and thus maximizing skin support.
- Eyelid Surgery – Also known as blepharoplasty, this corrective procedure removes puffiness and bags under the eyes that can even impact vision if not addressed.
- Endotine Browlift – A browlift is sometimes referred to as a forehead lift, as generally the method of raising the eyebrows originates with the forehead. There is more than one method to this procedure and Dr. Moretz can recommend the one that is best for you.
The main procedure performed on the neck at Face of Beverly Hills by Dr. McCoy Moretz is the neck lift. Skin rejuvenation of the neck can also be approached under ‘Skin Procedures’.
A Neck Lift, or lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the jawline and neck.
SmartLook Skin Refreshening can restore years to the look of your skin. It is a stand-alone procedure for the face and neck skin. Over the years, Face of Beverly Hills has had several patients request this procedure and find themselves happy with the results afterwards. No patients have reported any negative effects on skin pigmentation regardless of skin type/ethnic heritage.
Dr. Mac also recommends many ways to maintain the health and youthful appearance of your skin with his Lifestyle for Beautiful Skin.
Dr. McCoy Lee Moretz offers two primary methods of cosmetic surgery to the body and both of them involve lipo.
Smart Lipo is often a preferred procedure because of how non-invasive the process is. Smart Lipo utilizes a laser that is used to target pockets of unwanted fat, the cells of which are then dissolved into fluid which is flushed from the body.
Vaser Hi-Def LipoSculpting, or VASER Lipo, is one of the most revolutionary methods available of transforming your body into everything you dreamed it could be. VASER stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. Vaser Lipo can produce impressive results after treating areas of fat with ultrasound energy, allowing the gentler removal of fat cells with a lower suction pressure than traditional liposuction. You can watch Dr. Moretz demonstrate the results on a real patient in this video.
Choose Dr. Mac Moretz
Dr. McCoy Lee Moretz, a renowned Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, welcomes you to a new standard of professionalism and surgical skill in cosmetic surgery.
Let Face of Beverly Hills’ expert surgeon Dr. Mac Moretz shape your physical persona not to society’s image of perfection, but to your own individual perception of a happier, more confident you.